A-Capital team managed 30 companies. Over half of them were distressed assets.
- 17 companies - participation in the board of directors
- 13 companies - operating management
Corporate governance is an interaction system between shareholders and a CEO that ensures a company's effective operations for the shareholders' benefit. The main principles of this system are the following:
- A shareholder should not be a CEO;
- Shareholders monitor milestones, but their focus lies in the company's strategic development.
- Independent experts should take part in corporate governance.
Strategic scenarios is an action plan for each principal of a company. They arise from the analysis of external (market) and internal (the company itself) environments. They are prepared by the company's top-management and shareholders under A-Capital supervision.
Management of changes
A company is like a living creature. Therefore, major changes should be delicate, but consistent. We use project teams to manage and control these changes effectively.
Project teams include a company's employees, as well as industry experts and moderators called by A-Capital.